KPI offers a number of different packages to help you achieve your business goals. All of our packages are fixed price with no long-term contracts tied to our fractional COO jobs, and they start as low as $2,000/month.
A Fractional COO will make your business more profitable
As fractional COO’s (chief operating officers), we help you utilize people, processes, day to day operations, and technology to maximize your business’s potential. We’re do-ers, finishers, finders, and fixers. You’ll get insight you never imagined and bring the vision of your business to life!
It's time to reach the next level.
You want to fix your business and focus on the future, but you’re not sure where to start…
Our team uses years of experience to build more profitable businesses.
We help business owners with:
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Financial Management
- Operations Leadership
- Technology Implementation
Your business doesn’t need a coach
You need a partner that understands your business vision, with a bias towards action. Many coaches will tell you what you should do but stop short when it comes to implementing the solution. As many small business owners know, you’re already too busy. We do the implementation to get the job done — and done right the first time!
Our Process — the tried and true method for business growth
Business problems aren’t unique to any one industry. All businesses have similar problems. Through our process you’ll get clarity on how to turn vision into reality and get the help needed to get you there.
KPI Proven Process:
Day 0Discuss mutual success and fit
Days 1 – 30Bring a fresh perspective and get some traction
Days 30 – 90Get hands-on and drive change
OngoingStrong and steady cadence with visibility into performance
As neededTeam-builders help your team own their piece of the business
How we work with clients
Hiring our company is an investment, not an expense. If you don’t have the budget to hire a full-time COO, or might not even need that level of commitment long-term, you can hire a fractional chief operating officer to get you the help you need for a fraction of the cost.
Business owners depend on us for:
We provide clear insight and approach to business performance to busy business owners.
We work alongside your team to model the way and help them own and operate their piece of the business.
We are finishers. We roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
There are a few ways to get fractional COO services:
Retainer:Get operational help on a consistent but part-time basis.
Project-based:Get one-off help with specific problems your business is facing.
We’re happy to discuss ways to work together that fit your business model.
At Key Performance Integrators, we find solutions to problems that are preventing businesses from achieving their goals. Whether we roll up our sleeves and get hands-on finding and fixing problems, or we work alongside your leadership team to add some fresh perspective and additional horsepower, we will find a way to add value.
What areas of the business do we help you improve?
All businesses have these same building blocks. Knowing how to improve them leads to increased profitability.
- Process: Many companies think that technology will solve all of their problems, but we like to start with the process first. We define what the most efficient process is for your business, and then match the capabilities of your people and support with the best technology.
- People: We help create clarity for your team with clearly defined roles and performance measures so they know exactly what is expected of them and how the work they do contributes to the companies success.
- Technology: Perhaps you have shiny object syndrome and have invested in a lot of technology but aren’t getting full value out of it. We can assess your existing technology stack and help you determine how to maximize your investments and gain efficiencies.
- Finishing the job: Many business owners are great at getting things started but often lose focus and end up with a bunch of initiatives that are a work in progress. We finish the job. Period.
- Accountability: Many businesses struggle to achieve their goals because they don’t stay committed to the work and accept mediocre performance. We help you with the right metrics, the right meeting cadence, and the right level of management of your leadership team to achieve goals.
See what productivity at scale looks like. Schedule your free strategy session.Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
The bulk of our work is done remote. However, there is no substitute for FaceTime and we like to get together in-person for quarterly and/or annual strategic planning meetings when possible.
Most of our engagements are at least 1 day per week, though some of our packages warrant less frequent touchpoints.
KPI offers a number of different packages to meet your budget and your needs. We offer Done FOR You packages where we will get hands-on and find blind spots and implement changes, Done WITH You packages where we work alongside you and your team to drive initiatives to completion, and even Coaching services to help existing leaders who need a little more support.
No problem, we'd be happy to work as additional executive leadership, but we play nice in the sandbox and can serve as a complement to your leadership team and help fill any gaps that may exist.